Last Blast Sunday, August 28 10:30am -2:30pm
Last Blast is one of the most exciting events of the year where we celebrate summer and kick off the Fair season in Connecticut! Last year hundreds of people experienced the fun together! It begins with a one hour outdoor church service including inspiring music, a short, relevant talk and baptisms. Then it's time for lunch. Hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and drinks are provided while the rest of us bring our most delicious sides and desserts. Throughout the day everyone can enjoy fun inflatables, a rock-climbing wall, paintball target shooting, arts & crafts, face painting, free giveaways and even live music provided by the great band, "Off The Trolley". The whole community is invited and it's all FREE!
A Few Tips for a Great Experience
- Get here early! We start promptly at 10:30 am & you won't want to miss a minute!
- There will be tents for shade but still wear plenty of sunscreen
- Bring your family, friends & neighbors! The more the merrier!
- Make sure the kids wear their swimsuits - lots of opportunity to get wet!
- Bring your favorite side dish or dessert in a disposable container