There is power in Growth Groups! These groups are designed to help you in your journey to learn more about God as well as helping you get to know others here at FC. Some of the best friendships inside this church were spurned by getting together in a group. We are all about finding a community of people that will walk alongside you and meet you where you are at. They will also encourage you and constantly help you become the person God wants you to be.
We know it can be a little unnerving signing up for your first one but we think the benefits are life-changing!
Sign up below and a leader will be in touch with you to answer any questions.
FALL GROUP OPTIONS
These TEN-week groups start the week of october 9th.
We have so many groups meeting this semester.
Women's, Men's, Co-ed, Teens & Couple's.
Commit to 10 weeks and watch what God does!
This semester starts the week of October 9th and will go for 10 weeks ending in December before Christmas. Most groups meet at the church. Some are home groups. Most groups meet for one hour. Some include food. Some include childcare. All questions regarding these groups can be emailed to Rich@fellowshipchurchct.com
GROUP OPTIONS (times and locations) (H) Home Groups (FC) Church Groups
Women's Group Sermon-based 1:00 PM Cindy Schulte/Judy Petrulis FC
Couple's Group INVEST 6:30 PM Rich and Vicki Pancoast FC
Coed Group Choose Forgiveness 7:00 PM Kevin Wilhelm FC
Women's Group A Woman's Place 9:30 AM Becca McGowan FC
Young Adult (20's) How to: LIFE 6:30 AM Joel Salafia/ Rich Pancoast FC
Men's Group Sermon-based 6:30 PM Anthony Jenkins FC
Women's Group Crazy Love 6:30 PM Katie Jacobs H Middletown
Coed Group Sermon-based 7:00 PM Rodney/Cheryl Pelletier H Cromwell
Women's Group Daniel Plan 6:00 PM Debra Royce FC
Coed Group Sermon-based 6:30 PM John/Michele Vigneri FC
Men's Group Sermon-based 6:45AM Marcel Farrington FC
Women's Group Mastering Motherhood 9:30 AM-12:00PM FC
Coed Group Proven 6:30 PM Arnold/Stacy Ewings H Colchester
Women's Group Sermon-based 6:30PM Laura Wilson/Deb Howley FC
Men's Group Goliath Must Fall 6:30PM Ed Hickman/Richard Nason FC
Coed Group Financial Peace University 6:00 PM Janet Gentle FC
Coed Young Adult IGNITE (18-25) 6:00 PM Ben Nelson FC
Teen Group 6:00 PM Ross Verhault H Middletown
Descriptions of groups
All sermon-based groups Dive deeper into Sunday's message. Grow and connect with others.
- INVEST Couple's group is all about INVESTING in your relationships. We truly believe when God is at the center of your relationship, it changes everything. Get to know other couples along the way. We provide free childcare!
- Choosing Forgiveness is a book study. One of the most difficult things to do in our faith is to forgive people, even ourselves. Learn ways to be a better example of Christ and forgive others.
- HOW TO: LIFE - YOUNG ADULT This coed group will explore what it looks like to be in your 20's as a believer. Some of the most important decisions you will ever make will be in your 20's - financial, physical etc. This group will discuss the best ways to navigate through this decade.
- Crazy Love Women's Group - Book Study -Francis Chan wrote this incredible book regarding the way we walk with God. He is calling you to a loving relationship with Him. Are we following Him as if we love Him?
- A Woman's Place Women's Group - Women today inhabit and excel in every profession, yet many Christian women wonder about the value of work outside the home. And in circles where the traditional family model is highly regarded, many working women who sense a call to work find little church or peer support.
- The Daniel Plan Women's Group - When it comes to getting healthy, two are always better than one. Our research has revealed that people getting healthy together lose twice as much weight as those who do it alone. God never meant for you to go through life alone and that includes the journey to health.
- Mastering Motherhood A ministry for moms of all ages, that provides love, support and the opportunity for friendship to women with the extremely difficult and important job of motherhood. We will meet each Thursday from 9:30am to 12:00pm for breakfast, fellowship and parenting book studies.
- Proven Coed Group Too many of us walk through life feeling as if we don't measure up. We always seem to thirst for more. We think if we could only work harder or be better, we could be enough. But the truth is, we will never be enough. And thankfully, we don’t have to be.
- Goliath Must Fall Men's Group - It’s likely you have a threatening giant in your life…an adversary or stronghold that’s diminishing your ability to live a full and free life. Frozen in the grip of rejection, fear, anger, comfort, or addiction, we lose sight of the promise God has for our lives. Demoralized and defeated, we settle for far less than his best.God has a better plan for you, a plan for you to live in victory. That’s why he has silenced your giant once and for all.
- Financial Peace University Coed Group - lesson, money-management course taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future and much more.
- IGNITE Young Adult (18-25) Get together with other young adults to learn more about God and get to know other.
- Teen Group Coed - Get together with other teens learning about God and hanging out. Food and fun included!