There is power in Growth Groups! These groups are designed to help you in your journey to learn more about God as well as helping you get to know others here at FC. Some of the best friendships inside this church were spurned by getting together in a group. We are all about finding a community of people that will walk alongside you and meet you where you are at. They will also encourage you and constantly help you become the person God wants you to be. We know it can be a little unnerving signing up for your first one but we think the benefits are life-changing!Sign up below and a leader will be in touch with you to answer any questions.
2018 GROUP OPTIONS
These TEN-week groups start the week of February 12th.
Women's, Men's, Young adults and Coed groups available
Commit to 10 weeks and watch what God does!
This semester starts the week of February 12th and will go for 10 weeks ending in April. Most groups meet at the church. Some are home groups. Most groups meet for one hour. All questions regarding these groups can be emailed to Rich@fellowshipchurchct.com
OPTIONS (times and locations) (H) Home Groups (FC) Church Groups
Women's Group Sermon-based 1:00 PM Cindy Schulte/Judy Petrulis FC Atrium
Young Adult Group I'm BrOKen 7:00PM Brenden Swiridowsky/ Nate Barton FC Momentum Room
Disciplines of a Godly Woman 6:30 PM Katie Jacobs H Middletown
Coed Group No Strings Attached 7:00 PM John & Michele Vigneri FC Atrium
Men's Group Sermon-based 6:45AM Marcel Farrington/Brian Wakefield FC Care & Prayer Room
Mastering Motherhood 9:30 AM-12:00PM FC Auditorium Free Childcare
Coed Group A Study Of Corinthians 6:30 PM Arnold/Stacy Ewings H Colchester Free Childcare
Women's Group Nurturing the Heart of Humility 6:30PM Laura Wilson/Deb Howley FC Atrium
Men's Group Topic Discussions 6:30PM Ed Hickman/Ken Morrison FC Kidz Club
Coed Group Financial Peace University 6:00 PM Dale & Laurie Hall FC Momentum Room
Coed Young Adult IGNITE (18-25) 6:00 PM Ben Nelson FC
Coed Group Fit in Faith 12:00PM Megan Reddix/Rich Pancoast FC Kidz Club
Descriptions of groups
All sermon-based groups Dive deeper into Sunday's message. Grow and connect with others.
- I'm Broken Young Adults Group Get together with other 18-25 year olds for an authentic pursuit of Christ. Grow in your faith and get to know others with similar journeys.
- Disciplines of a Godly Woman - Book Study -Maybe discipline seems like a hard word to you - implying nothing but challenge and duty. Yet most of us see the value in cultivating spiritual disciplines, and we long to be more consistent in our relationship with God, even in the midst of our busy lives.
- No Strings Attached Coed Group - We are all on a journey trying to figure it all out. Following Jesus often comes with questions. This group will discuss some of those questions. Whether you are a new believer or one who struggles with their faith at times, this is the group for you!
- Financial Peace University Coed Group - lesson, money-management course taught by America's most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future and much more.
- Mastering Motherhood A ministry for moms of all ages, that provides love, support and the opportunity for friendship to women with the extremely difficult and important job of motherhood. We will meet each Thursday from 9:30am to 12:00pm for breakfast, fellowship and parenting book studies.
- Nurturing the Heart of Humility Women's Group - Book Study- Explore the life and humility of Mary. Seeking out humility in our lives doesn't always come easy. Join other women in hopes of learning more about Mary as well as learning better ways of being humble in our lives.
- Thursday Men's Group - Have you found yourself in circumstances you never envisioned, tangled up with people you never approved of, and doing things you never imagined? With humor and grace, this book study seeks to offer suggestions on how to avoid a similar fate to Solomon. His prayer is for readers to experience a wake-up call to move forward on an upward path. The Solomon Seduction.
- A Study of Corinthians - Paul's writing in 1 and 2 Corinthians is packed with God's wisdom in dealing with church, marriage, gifts, and stewardship. Join others in discussing these 2 fascinating books of the Bible.
- IGNITE Young Adult (18-25) Get together with other young adults to learn more about God and get to know other. This group also meets for activities as well as food each Friday.
- Fit in Faith Coed - Get together with others seeking to better themselves physically. Each group will start with scripture and discussion topics, then go into a variety of 30 minutes fitness classes. Every week will also consists of a weekly challenge to help ourselves in this venture.